Saturday, January 15, 2011

Diet Guide Sexy Forever: How to Fight Fat after Forty

"In 1996 i bought Suzannes books and tapes followed her program and lost 20 pds felt great .I only weighed 145 at the time.I don't know why maybe because i worked 2 jobs was taking care of my sick mom who had a stroke i don't know but, i stopped following her program.I was only on 2 months.Anyway my weight now is 14 yrs later 200 pds.I have acid reflx,hypertension feel terriable.Went to my doctor for a checkup.I said i'm really tired and just over all feel bad.He said you are a healthcare professional you take care of everyone but, yourself.(I'm a Emergency Room Tech in a big trauma hospital )Anyway he said have you ever heard of Suzanne Somers i said yes i have all her books tapes and receipes .He was shocked he flat out said then why the H aren't you using them.I said i really don't know prograstination i don't know.He said go home read them again and get moving on her plan i have more patients that have lost weight and got healthy with her plan better than any plan.So i'm starting her program again.If you want something that really works and makes you healthy try Suzanne Somers.My doctor is 70 yrs old and believes in old remedies he really blew my mind."

"I was first turned on to Suzanne's books in June of '08 after a year of dealing with infertility and doctors telling me there was no hope for me to get pregnant naturally. I was only 35 at the time. When I picked up the first book I read of hers, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. It sang to me. To make a long story short, because of the information in her books and the directory of doctors she provides, I was able to find a doctor to find the root of my infertility problem and fix it using vitamins and bio-identical hormones. I now owe my future children to her!!!

Her latest book falls right in line with her diligence and perfectionism to provide her readers with an education and information meant to enhance and fill our lives with health and todays fountain of youth. Her commitment to spreading the word about bio-identical hormones and how vitally important hormone balancing is to quality of life is commendable and has left me indebted. Read More...




No comments:

Post a Comment